2011年8月20日星期六

I'm Waiting For You

I don't know what happen to me these days
very tired but cannot sleep(i mean afternoon)
then I have to drink coffee before i go for tuition.
I hate coffee
but I have no choice.

I make a big lie in my life
because I deceive the very important person in my life
he believe my excuse
he didn't angry at all but he worry about me
Ashamed.
What actually happen to me?

Then he started his class
I looked at him and trying to focus as usual
but I failed to do it.
I don't understand what were he talking about.
About the diode,about the tansitor,aboout the semiconductor.
It was so strange to me.
Hopeless.

I could only look at his face
trying to understand what are he talking about
but those days are gone
i can't even understand what is transitor actually.

I missed the class so many times
up to 5 I think.
Since June
when I trying to work instead of tuition.
Then I lost all the things I have.
The love towards physics,the love towards study and
the love towards him.

I don't know what were he talking about
How hopeless am I?
even to the point of tears
but i didn't let the tears came
because i was not supposed to cry
but strong.
What actually happen to me?
I wondered,too.

Then after one hour,
he started with the new subtopic
logic gate.
Now I looked at him
and smiled.
I could unterstand what he was talking about
FINALLY.
LOL

I don't what actually happen to me
Too many emotion.
I can fell everything.

I'm waiting for u,
the girl who always stay back to discuss question with teacher.
I"m waiting for u,
the girl who are strong enough to face all the problem.
I'm waiting for u,
the person who willing to let bygones be bygones
I'm waiting for u,
to be a better person.

No matter how long it is
No matter how tough it is
I'll waiting for you,
Wei Teng.

没有评论:

发表评论